EXAMPLE OF A BUSINESS APPRAISAL
Basic Cover Letter Breakdown
Month Day, 20
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
This report contains the documents and data we have used to appraise NAME OF BUSINESS.
The suggested value-
The tangible asset price or asset value represents the current estimated value of the following:
1. Inventories for resale or consumption.
2. Equipment and vehicles.
3. Leasehold improvements.
4. Transferable rights and privileges uncontrolled by scarcity.
The estimated current asset value of the company is: $355,150
INTANGIBLE BUSINESS VALUE
The intangible asset price of Business value represents the current estimated value of the following:
1. Establishing a customer base which will continue to trade with this company
after being sold.
2. Securing a location, designing and constructing a floor plan and securing and
3. Management systems in place and producing cash flow.
4. Proprietary rights or limited issue permits.
5. Training and available consulting time.
The estimated current intangible value of the company is: $227,493.
ESTIMATED CURRENT MARKET VALUE
The Business Appraisal report with supporting documentation offers several values;
therefore, our single value-
The estimated current market value of the company is: $582,643.
Thomas D. Atkins
Business Appraiser and Consultant